If you are opening a new business, you may need to work hard to advertise your niche. As there are plenty of competitors in the market, business owners need to mark an impression among the target audience. It is not just about leading brand promotion campaigns on social media channels. You may also need to convey important information to the buyers in the physical world as well. In this scenario, signages play an essential role in letting people know about the merits of investing in your product or service.
The first most contact is established between your customer, and the company is often with the help of signage. They can influence the journey of buyers with your business while contributing to future purchase decisions. Furthermore, signage quality will decide whether the customer will stay or go away to your competitors.
Let us have a detailed discussion on whether people care about the signage quality at your business. Here we will also provide some stats on why signage can be an essential solution for your business. The outcomes of a survey conducted by experts recently will help you avail in-depth knowledge about how signage can be an effective solution for your business.
Good signage leads to an excellent first impression:
- Almost 76% of people said they entered a new business at least once because they got influenced by the signs.
- Around 76% of people also reported that they had recommended others to visit a particular store or business because of excellent signage, not because of the offered products or services.
- Approximately 67% of people revealed in the interview that they had purchased a specific service or product once in life because the company’s signage made them feel confident about the purchase.
Bad signs can make clients reluctant towards a business:
- More than 60% of the survey respondents said that a poorly designed signage made them avoid a specific business or store even when their first mindset was to try it out.
- The last statement can be confirmed accurately as 60% of the surveyed businesses admitted that when they changed their signage placement or design with a professional service provider at Tucson. It helped them to increase sales by almost 10%.
- Almost 68% of the clients connect attractive signage with high-quality services and products.
Branding plays a vital role in big companies as well:
- Approximately 38% of the larger companies with multiple branches believe that effective signage brings more customers to their business. The other 38% of the small companies use signage branding to compete with their competitors around.
- Almost 50% of the survey respondents said that low-quality signage or signage with missing letter motivated them to avoid that specific business.
These stats reveal that every business needs to use signage for building brand impressions. If you have set up a business in Tucson, it is good to help professionals at Kachina Sign Center, a local sign shop in Tucson.